Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Nodule under cheek, swelling around eyes. Is it a result of facial injury?

I have a lump or nodule in my cheek just under the cheek bone, I have had trouble with my eye on that side such as blurry vision , some swelling of the tissue around the eye and can t get rid of baggy eye that have developed over the last year. There is (intermittent? comes and goes) pain in ear. Some times when I yawn or change position fast my ear feels like it just became unclogged and I hear more then that stops. I had a facial injury due to domestic violence some years ago. The reason why mention this as there is a breakout type condition over my eye above the eyebrow that flare up from time to time, sitting on top of an area that resembles a small rope under the skin, I have been working quite alot but I know have some time to visit the VA hospital.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
hello thanks for consulting at could be a fracture of that region since u mention of a facial injury or some scar tissue, either wys get an iopa radiograph, opg, and consult ur oral mxillofacial surgeon for the same ... if pain is there, take analgesics..hope it helps..
Answered: Tue, 25 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor