Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Nauseous, exhausted, blood test done, low folic acid, WBC, on iron. Tested for coeliac disease but no result. Suggestion?

My son who is 18yrs old. has been having blood tests done over last 2 months.
His folic acid was low, white blood count low and has been put on iron last week.
I'm concerned as he almost constantly feels nauseous, is pale and exhausted.
What could this be? He was tested for coeliac disease but no result as yet.

Other issues in his body are: being referred to ENT due to retracting eardrums, constant high pitched ringing in his ears and major mouth ulcers.

Are these connected.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
reaction to one f food prteind get blood serum tests for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato and other major food we take
withdraw foods and you will get results
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor