Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Nausea when trying to eat. How to overcome this problem?

Hello Doctor, I have a serious problem. I don t know its because of my mentality or physically some thing is wrong with me. The problem is I can t eat feeling like vomiting seeing the food by last 1 month or so. But some how maintaining by eating some food. Actually trying to control myself from that type of sensation. It has become so high I started thinking about How to eat? now a days. Please help me how to overcome from this. Expecting a solution as soon as possible.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Jan 2013
Thanks for posting your query.
There is high chances of gastric problem which could be gastritis or gastroparesis.
You should consult with internal medicine specialist and should go for thorough check up.
You should go for complete hemogram, thyroid profile, blood sugar, and serum electrolytes level.
You should also go for endoscopy.
You should take proton pump inhibitors, prokinetics and antiemetics.
You should take frequent amount of soft meals.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Answered: Wed, 16 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor