Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Natural miscarriage, fetus stops growing, reports normal

Hi, Iam AAAAAAA 31 years of age married last 4years now. Last year we had plan for family & I had conceived in April 2011 however there was a natural miscarriage after 5 weeks pregnancy & the same thing happend in 2012 jan as well. All my reports are normal why then still this is happening;the foetus stops growing after the week please advice
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.

The possible causes for first trimester miscarriages are:
-Chromosomal abnormalities
-Hormonal imbalance
-Uterine anomalies etc.
Among these Chromosomal anomalies is the most possible cause and usually these won't repeat in subsequent pregnancies.
So this time you continue the pregnancy under doctor's supervision from the beginning.
For more details you can ask me through:
Take care.

Answered: Thu, 23 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor