Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

NO evidence of infraction, hemorrhage or collection, please suggest me

Doctors conclusion: NO evidence of infraction, hemorrhage or collection, NO evidence of space occupying lesion, Normal CT Scan of brain dear sir my name is Jahangir 41 years old i have a problem in my leg like vibration after accident. i got CT Scan brain plain i want to concern with u and want to send u my ct scan report
Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  415
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

You can consult the neurologist here

You will have the option of sending the report along with it.

Answered: Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor