Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

My wife is reported with Bipolar Disorder by local doctors. I am confused with the doctor's treatment here. Can I get any online treatment ?

My wife (Age - 31) is reported with Bipolar Disorder by local doctors. As a medical history , she didn t have any disease earlier. Four year ago, she had headache. At that time initially doctors (Local Neuro Psychiatrist) said that she has Migraine and given medicine. After 4 months, doctors said that she has depression and changed medicines accordingly. After 2 years of depression medicines, doctors said that she has Bipolar Disorder for which they are giving medicines for last one year. But my wife s health isn t improving even it s detoriating. In MRI , CT Scan , reports were normal. I am confused with the doctor s treatment here. Pl advice.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Oct 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Case of your wife requires evaluation.
Consult expert psychiatrist in your town and bring all reports and treatment prescriptions.
After deep clinical examination and interview he will go for diagnosis and then treatment.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 9 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor