Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

My testies size is slightly increased. And for this i am getting pain

hello sir, my testies size is slightly increased (suj) suddenly due to this i am suffering from pain. When ever i sit on chair the pain increases. Pls suggest a solution.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  211
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
This could be due to orchitis or even hydrocele. Avoid wearing of very tight clothes.Internally use gokshur guggul and kaishore guggul one tablet each tds
Answered: Mon, 7 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
From your Symptom it appears you may have
1) orchitis (inflammation)
2)+ or Epidydmitis
3)? Torsion of testes (its a emergency situation Sonogram recommended immediately)


Immediate: Get a sonogram and rule out Torsion.

Solution: Meet a urologist immediately.
Answered: Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor