My son have lost weight and looks very thin, Should I be worried ?

my 8yr old son seems to have lost weight and looks very thin, he has been complaining he feels sick very often the last few days he seems to be eating less and sometimes feels weak, he isnt like it all the time 1min he is jumping and playing around like normal the next he says he feels sick. i want to take him to see a doctor but im having trouble registering with a GP surgery to get him seen by a doctor. what should i do? should i be worring?
Tue, 6 Sep 2011