Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

My son have lost weight and looks very thin, Should I be worried ?

my 8yr old son seems to have lost weight and looks very thin, he has been complaining he feels sick very often the last few days he seems to be eating less and sometimes feels weak, he isnt like it all the time 1min he is jumping and playing around like normal the next he says he feels sick. i want to take him to see a doctor but im having trouble registering with a GP surgery to get him seen by a doctor. what should i do? should i be worring?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  196
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that your son is having weakness due to lack of good nourishing food and some vitamin defficiency.
But I think once you should get examined by your doctor to rule out any underlying disease.
Givr high nourishing food,calcium,Iron,and multi vitamin supplements.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor