Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

My semen analysis. please have a look on this & reply me

hi all. I am a 22 aged male unmarried. I did my semen analysis recently out of a fear about marriage. the count is twenty million and the motility was 13 %. The lab technican told u cannot parent a child. vexed I consulted one doctor who told this is normal go ahead with marriage and only after marriage the hormone levels will come to full form. Is that correct. please help. Will my condition improve as the doctor told
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
By report you will be going to a parent but provides no defects in your partner. The semen analysis seems to be normal but as the lab tech found that motile sperms found 13 % got confused. Dont be afraid go for marriage and take regular advice of doctor.
Have a Healthful Day..
Answered: Thu, 24 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor