Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

My right eye hurts to blink and it seems to be bruised

My right eye hurts to blink and look up and down. It feels like it s bruised but I haven t hit it or anything. Do you know what may be wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1462
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear,it could be some eye infection like Stye.Or else it could some local irritation because of foreign body which may have been removed.Please wash your eyes couple of times during the day and put some drops after getting examined by your doctor.
Answered: Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The pain in eye can be due to infection;inflammation ;increased intra-ocular pressure.As the eye is a delicate organ it will be advisable to get examined by a doctor before taking any medicines.Presently you can take a anti-inflammatory for pain relief and consult a doctor.
Answered: Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor