Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

My mother mental stress problem, please suggest her

respected sir, my mother 'Rama Devi'(age 47 years) is very depressed and mentally sick.she couldn't sleep well at night as well as at noon time as others do.her brain is full of stress for the last 2 months as the ppl of our society use to tease her.even sometimes she wakes up almost all the night. kindly suggest her your gud opinion so that she could b able to take rest n could mentally overcome. thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 2 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  511
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It is good that you understand your mother's condition. what she needs is a proper psychiatric treatment. Take her to a psychiatrist and shall require some medications and also certain supportive counselling sessions to combat her stress. Family support is also of utmost importance.
Answered: Wed, 2 Jun 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

Please explain me what you mean to say that mental stress problem your mother undergoing?

Pl give her self esteem enhancement therapy by a psychotherapist

Answered: Tue, 28 Feb 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor