Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

My mother is suffering from Periods problem, please help her

Dear Doctor, My mother is suffering from Period's problem. Her age is 51 yrs. She is suffering from bleeding during period time from past 2 months. DMC has been made by Dr. Bhatt on dec 09. SInce 10 days, she is having more bleeding with a solid blocks while urination. Even she is suffering fom Backpain triedness. Note : she is having thyroid prolem - TSM - 8.7 Pls suggest us whom to contact what are the treatment has to be done. Regards Ravi
Asked On : Tue, 2 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  350
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

got to a better Gynecologist, take it seriously as it nothing can be commented during menopause. the query is very unclear to comment on too.

Answered: Tue, 2 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor