My heart is beating really hard and i can feel it in my neck. What could be the reason?

First off i m only 19 so I feel kind of dumb asking this, but I can t tell if I might have something wrong with my heart or not. It just feels really tight not that painful just awkward especially exercising. I am in very good shape and workout almost every day but something doesn t feel right, like its beating real hard and i can feel it in my neck. It feels kind of hard to breathe at times but when i googled it they all said anxiety? I doubt that.
Sat, 12 Dec 2009