My daughter is not passing stool until i give her cremalax tablet with sodiumpicasulphate as active ingredient

Hello Doctor , My twin 2 daughter is 3 years old. she is still having constipation . she do not pass stool unless we have her cremalax tablet with sodiumpicasulphate as active ingridient. We have been giving her laxatives since 6 months old but until today her problem is not solved. We are trying to feed her vegetable but she do not eat much. her apetite is very low she do not eat anything. we have to force her or divert her mind to baby tv and then she will eat very little. Please advise us home made remidies to get over this problem. Thank u so much for u r help in advance best wishes Ali
Thu, 3 Nov 2011