My dad has diabetes the one where you dont need the insulin, kindly suggest

my dad has diabetes the one where you dont need the insulin.? just wondered what age will he live up till he is in his early 60s been thinking of it a lot lately? thanks xx my dad doesnt smoke much either. hes looking after himself as i ask him whenever i can. he drinks sometimes too. he does have regular check ups and never misses one. its just i love my dad very much and worry about the slightest thing! thoughts off some people are very nice but to say my dad might outlive me isnt im quite upset!
Fri, 20 May 2011