Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

My brother suffered from Tuberculosis and underwent treatment but he still complains of pain in the back. Was the treatment given ineffective ?

hi my brother is suffered from tuberclosis he is under treatment once again he complains that he has pain in his backside does the treatment is not proper.
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Now a days treatment is standard if you are taking from proper doctor,
There is six months course and should take regularly then there is complete cure.
initially he will get this type of pain but as lesion heals he will be alright.
Take some multi vitamines,calcium supplements for general weakness.
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor