My Aorta was missing since I born

When I was born my Aorta was missing. I think is that right ?
Thu, 10 Dec 2009
's  Response
by the way what's your age? never heard from a living person must be something else, :>)

Hi i was just in the hospital this past sat due to an ct scan that was done to me on sat due to another lower left pain i was having after the test was done, doc calls me to let me know the results of the ct scan had nothing to do with the pain i was having since that was bc of an rapture cist however that is not my concern, my concer is that they found possible leaking aorta and i am only 27 years old . bein in the hospital due to test not clear due to being a ct scan from my abdomen they needed to do one more specific .. after the ct scan done at the hospital the same day doc said it was an uncommen thing to happen to get this at my age and said it was now a blood clot on the aorta which he couldnt explain why it happen to me when i ask the reason.. he called a cardiologist surgeon speciallist and he told him for me not to worry about it since i was a healty person. and was sent home n will follow up with the specialist in a week and he wanted to do another ct scan in a month which i dont understand why or what is going to happen is it normal for me to have that what are the risks or why it happen what was the cause? i am worry and more then anything bc i suffer form anxety and it make my chest hurt and i dont even know if its bc i have been thinking about this or because i really need to have somthing done on me can anyone help or have an answer?

Hi, my mother was born with a heart murmur; she didn t know about, the doctors she has seen told her that she has an enlarge heart. She has lived with this for this long. She finally saw a cardiologist a few days ago and was admitted for more test. My mother has a aorta aneurysm and she also has 2 flaps on her aorta valve. She had the angiogram done yesterday. The surgeon recommended my mother to have the surgery done to work on the aneurysm, the hole in her heart and they might have to replace the aorta valve.

my 12 year old son went in for echo today...he now goes in every 3 months. the dr. said that everything is the same as last time just a little bigger. he was born with aortic stanois and also has a enlarged aorta.but the dr.also started talking about what needs to be done. which is strange because she has never talked like that before

Recent questions on  Aorta

HAD TRIPLE BY-PASS 10/1/2008 ALONG WITH WITH AORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT AND ASCENDING AORTIC DISSECTION. CLOSE CALL TO SAY THE LEASE. 1/10/2012 DEVELOPED A.M. ARRHYTHMIA EVERY DAY. AM I IN SEVERE DANGER OF DYING OR IS MY SCENARIO LIVABLE.

HAROLD WATERHOUSE
YYYY@YYYY

I have been told I have an ascending thoratic aortic aneurysm measuring 4.5cm. this seems to have developed in the last 2 years. . I have had my aortic valve replaced 13 years ago with a bovine one. At what stage do you think it needs to be repaired? 5cm. . this seems to have appeared in the last 2 years. I also have had aortic valve replaced with bovine valve I have been told I have and ascending thoratic aorta aneurysum measuring 4.13 years ago. at what stage do you thinit needs to be repaired? rta aneuysm

my 27 year old daughter has had aortic stenosis for the past 27yrs.At 3 mos old had coarctation corrected.Last December was told her aortic root is 4.3 cm.Two weeks ago has a f/up ekg and echo.Aortic root is still 4.3 cm.However,my daughter had some drinks at a celebration saturday night,passed out and stayed asleep.She was vomiting all day Sunday.Monday morning 911 was called.Her heart rate was over 200,was brought down with medication vs electricity then escalated again to 200.She was stabilzed at the er then released after being hydrated.However it is 2 days later she still seems weak , had had the dry heaves yesterday.She has difficulty swallowing,is burping continually and has a cardiac appt set up in 2 weeks.I am her mother and feel she should have a ct.

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...I had a cardiac cath today. I have a bicuspid aorta, with moderate stenosis- so no replacement valve for a few more years. 14 hours later (middle of the night) my rt. big toe really hurts. Should I do something about this?

A cat scan for the lungs revealed atherosclerosis of the great vessels , aorta and coronary arteries. Aorta and pulmonary arteries are normal in caliber. Heart and and pericardium are within normal limits. There are no significant mediastinal or...

Hi Dr. XXXXXXX I've got a question for you regarding a bright area on an MRI . I'm curious if this is a blood vessel or an artifact. One radiologist said it was an artifact (a pulsation artifact) but I'm curious as to your opinion. You can also...

My wife's scan of her heart shows a dilated aorta the right side is normal at 2CM but the left is distended to 4.3CM Currently the earliest we can get an appointment is XXXXXXX 10th. We have been told not to sit on this by our primary. Is this a...