My Aorta was missing since I born

When I was born my Aorta was missing. I think is that right ?
Thu, 10 Dec 2009
's  Response
by the way what's your age? never heard from a living person must be something else, :>)

Hi i was just in the hospital this past sat due to an ct scan that was done to me on sat due to another lower left pain i was having after the test was done, doc calls me to let me know the results of the ct scan had nothing to do with the pain i was having since that was bc of an rapture cist however that is not my concern, my concer is that they found possible leaking aorta and i am only 27 years old . bein in the hospital due to test not clear due to being a ct scan from my abdomen they needed to do one more specific .. after the ct scan done at the hospital the same day doc said it was an uncommen thing to happen to get this at my age and said it was now a blood clot on the aorta which he couldnt explain why it happen to me when i ask the reason.. he called a cardiologist surgeon speciallist and he told him for me not to worry about it since i was a healty person. and was sent home n will follow up with the specialist in a week and he wanted to do another ct scan in a month which i dont understand why or what is going to happen is it normal for me to have that what are the risks or why it happen what was the cause? i am worry and more then anything bc i suffer form anxety and it make my chest hurt and i dont even know if its bc i have been thinking about this or because i really need to have somthing done on me can anyone help or have an answer?

Hi, my mother was born with a heart murmur; she didn t know about, the doctors she has seen told her that she has an enlarge heart. She has lived with this for this long. She finally saw a cardiologist a few days ago and was admitted for more test. My mother has a aorta aneurysm and she also has 2 flaps on her aorta valve. She had the angiogram done yesterday. The surgeon recommended my mother to have the surgery done to work on the aneurysm, the hole in her heart and they might have to replace the aorta valve.

my 12 year old son went in for echo today...he now goes in every 3 months. the dr. said that everything is the same as last time just a little bigger. he was born with aortic stanois and also has a enlarged aorta.but the dr.also started talking about what needs to be done. which is strange because she has never talked like that before

Recent questions on  Aorta

patient 62 years old with hypertension suffering with a long history of back ache. 10 days ago symptoms flared up, ranging 2-9 out of ten, pain is described as pulsating, when lying prone the gentleman s pain started and he was visibly but slightly pulsing up and down. Corncerns re: AAA, his father died of an aneurysm, x rays taken due to Lx symptoms do not show Aorta as not calcified. I am a concerned chiropractor feel I should refer back to his GP ASAP or A+E. He has seen his GP once already and prescribed painkillers

Hi, i am 32 years old I would like your advise on a heart surgery that i will undertake on Novermber 2010. In 1999 i had a correction to a coarctation with a 20mm Dacron interposition and in October 2000 i excised a bicuspid aortic valve, replaced with a 24mm cryopreserved aortic homograft. A couple of weeks ago i was admitted to hospital with left heart failure, pulmonary oedema and orthopnea. My surgent said that the valve replaced ten years ago is leaking and must be replaced however, he gave me two options which consist of the two types of valves i can choose one from. I am need of an aortic valve and root. The first option was to have a metal valve which they say lasts longer. The second option was replacing the present leaking valve with one that is the same. So i would be grateful if you can advise me which of the two you would recommend for me. I would also appreciate it if you could tell me the chances of the operation succeeding and how far technology will get in case of a further operation within the next ten years. If you would like any further information just contact me via email. I would be grateful if you can respond back to me as soon as possible. Thank you

HAD TRIPLE BY-PASS 10/1/2008 ALONG WITH WITH AORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT AND ASCENDING AORTIC DISSECTION. CLOSE CALL TO SAY THE LEASE. 1/10/2012 DEVELOPED A.M. ARRHYTHMIA EVERY DAY. AM I IN SEVERE DANGER OF DYING OR IS MY SCENARIO LIVABLE.

HAROLD WATERHOUSE
YYYY@YYYY

I have been told I have an ascending thoratic aortic aneurysm measuring 4.5cm. this seems to have developed in the last 2 years. . I have had my aortic valve replaced 13 years ago with a bovine one. At what stage do you think it needs to be repaired? 5cm. . this seems to have appeared in the last 2 years. I also have had aortic valve replaced with bovine valve I have been told I have and ascending thoratic aorta aneurysum measuring 4.13 years ago. at what stage do you thinit needs to be repaired? rta aneuysm

A cat scan for the lungs revealed atherosclerosis of the great vessels , aorta and coronary arteries. Aorta and pulmonary arteries are normal in caliber. Heart and and pericardium are within normal limits. There are no significant mediastinal or...

Hi Dr. XXXXXXX I've got a question for you regarding a bright area on an MRI . I'm curious if this is a blood vessel or an artifact. One radiologist said it was an artifact (a pulsation artifact) but I'm curious as to your opinion. You can also...

My wife's scan of her heart shows a dilated aorta the right side is normal at 2CM but the left is distended to 4.3CM Currently the earliest we can get an appointment is XXXXXXX 10th. We have been told not to sit on this by our primary. Is this a...