Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Movement under rib cage, high WBC count, frequent bowels. Treatment?

I am a 38 yr old female and I am feeling movement on my right side just under my rib cage. I am not pregnant but have had several....we ll call them tummy issues . My GP did a stool analysis (about 2 yrs ago) and there were white blood cells found but he didn t seem concerned and ordered an x-ray . All was clear on the x-ray so it was swept under the rug. Sometimes the urge to go is so strong that if I do not go quickly I may have an accident. I am over weight but I do not think at 38 I should be having these issues.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
you may feel the wind movement in bowel some times ,that may be the only explanation if you are not pregnant .
Stool analysis done 2 yrs back has no importance now .If you are concerned get a fresh examination of stool ,better will be to get it on 3 consecutive days .
From the symptom of urgency it is likely you are having some infection that usually present with griping pain ,frequent loose motion.
presence of w b c in stool 2yrs back might have been due to infection
please get a check up with physician and take treatment .
Till you get check up you may take a course of brakke 1 tab 2 times after meals for 5 days for intestinal infection .
hope you get all right soon
Answered: Sat, 15 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor