Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Massive lump in the temple after getting punched. Headache, eye pressure, noise sensitive. See the doctor?

hi three weeks ago i got punched about twelve times to my left temple i did not get knocked out there was a massive lump there the next day i could not open my mouth and could not eat for two days i have head pain there all the time and presure and my left eye and cheek feel strange and im light and noise sensetive do you think i should get it checked out thanks scott
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi ! It is already three weeks past the trauma sustained by you, and by this time you should have been normal in case of non significant injury. But your symptoms are still persisting and have rather increased to surrounding vital areas like eyes and ears. Therefore, I would suggest you to get yourself checked initially by your family doctor who may refer you to the concerned specialist if need be.
Wishing you an early recovery.
Answered: Sat, 8 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor