Lung Cancer symptoms

Did You Know That 66 % Of Persons With Lung Cancer Are NON Smokers ? This is true.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Let me see if I have this right, your source is "Dana Reeves sister who is a doctor it is on her site and she called into Howard Stern" Here are some facts from the American Cancer Association: 87% of lung cancer deaths can be attributed to tobacco use. (Source: Cancer Facts and Figures 2007) In the United States, tobacco use is responsible for nearly 1 in 5 deaths or an estimated 440,000 deaths per year during 1995-1999. Each year, about 3,000 nonsmoking adults die of lung cancer as a result of breathing secondhand smoke and causes an estimated 35,000 deaths from heart disease in people who are not current smokers.