Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Lump over eyebrow. What is it? What can be used?

I have a lump over my right eyebrow, that I got in a car accident on August 11th. It is now Dec 23rd and I can still feel a little lump there and my eyebrow looks a little different then it did before the crash. This difference is not positive, because it disrupts my facial symmetry. Is there anything I can do, or will this heal on it s on in the coming months/years? Please respond back, your help would be greatly appreciated. My email Address is YYYY@YYYY . My name is Aaron.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello Aaron,

It is better to get the eyebrow examined by an ophthalmologist for a closer look. It could be due to a fibrotic swelling ( fibrosis of tissue following trauma). If the lump has remained the same over 4 months then you can consider a surgical removal for cosmetic reasons.


Answered: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor