Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Lump on my neck for 6 months with high fever

lump on my right neck, right below the jaw, gets bigger when i eat, but it gets smaller after i eat, and i remember getting this when i was extremely tired about 6 months ago. I was sick too, high fever . when i was eating something, it did not hurt that much, but it was uncomfortable. This was 6months ago, but it was okay until the day before yesterday, and it started again.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  246
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
This can be obstructed submandibular duct which is causing you this problem. During the intake of food there is increased salivary secretions which will get accumulated due to the blockage of the tube and hence increase in the size. It is better you consult your ENT specialist or a general surgeon. Drink plenty of water.

Dr. Naveen kumar
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor