Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Lower back pain and numness leftside

lower back mid-to leftside numniss vary sore on back bone.acciadent two years ago did damage then never had x-rays done. doctors didn t do any.something is not right in doctor looks at me like i have two heads.and tells me i have to loss weight . its not my trouble i am 224LBS for years an 37 years old.what should i do.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
you are having some problem
consult orthopaedic surgeon
most probably some nerve roots are being pressed due to some spinal deformity and causing this problem very common in root pressure
you need some investigations in the form of x rays and m r i to find out the cause
you will be guided by doctor for the treatment
fxpecting early recovery
Answered: Mon, 7 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
it appears as if there is nerve compression some stenosis or inflammation may be reasons for this. Ayurveda offers kati vasti for this . Amongst herbal medicines you can start with punarnava guggul and triodashang guggul 2 bd with hot water. application of heat with heating pad can give some relief. avoid lifting of weight and yes try to reduce weight with some dietary checks and some medicine.
Answered: Mon, 7 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor