Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Low sperm level, erectile dysfunction, taking penetal, productive-M. Are these sufficient?

Sir, I have the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) problem as well as low sperm level.At the time of intercourse I have been facing problem and yet to get conceive to my wife.With doctor s advice I am taking Penetal- 30 tab and Productive -M. Sir will these are sufficient? . Please prescribe and suggest me some helpful medicine by which I can solve my problem quickly and become a father of a baby. Thanks . I am eagerly waiting for your suggestion. yours truly. D.Bhatta ( age 40) Assam. My email- YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  1269
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Based on the facts that you have posted you have problem of Erectile Dysfunction and you have been prescribed some drugs by your Dr to raise the sperm count and to resolve problem of erectile dysfunction.
To be true there is no medicine that can increase the sperm count or resolve erectile dysfunction.
In absence of any organic cause All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety. Following measures will help to boost up your level of confidence and allay anxiety and there by improve your sexual performance,,improve the quality of sperm and resolve erectile dysfunction,
1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vitamins A,C,E,D.fruits and vegetables .
3) Avoid alcohol and smoking .
4)Take some anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.
Consult qualified infertility specialist and sexologist for proper evaluation and advice
Answered: Mon, 28 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor