Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Losing hair, getting baldness. What should be done?

hi sir, i m 22 years old male .now a days loosing my hair lot sir .first i am looking good smart n handsome but bcos of loosing hair my back side of head had started coming baldness n day by day its incresing sir .so pls tell me wat should i do sir .i m from nellore .can u tell me specialist in nellore who help me in this sir
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi Sahil,
Welcome to healthcare magic!
The kind of hair fall you are suffering is Male Pattern Baldness and is very difficult to treat.
You should avoid hard shampooing, if you have dandruff then you need to care for it- consult a local dermatologist.
He may consider anti-dandruff treatment and otherwise a topical medicine minoxidil is also effective in many patients. Please try them in supervision of your physician.
I hope this advise would be helpful for you.

Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back,
I would be happy to solve them.

Wish you a great health!
Answered: Sat, 4 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor