Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Lichen planus,pain and irritation eating spicy food,white marks under tongue

hi my mother is suffering from lichen planus .and complains of pain and irritation to spicy food.Doctor told us this is her initial stage of lichen planus. she has white 3 marks on her under tongue .If is this lichen planus then how we cure ....and from where ..we get treatment....and what kind of disease isthat and what are its consequences.kindly reply as soon as possible regard Natasha
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  222
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist, Orthodontics 's  Response
Lichen Planus is a Fungal infection. It is best to take advice of a Dental Surgeon at a good hospital facility. You could apply few ointments locally (Candida) and then you could keep the mouth free of infection by betadine gargles. Please use Vit B & C supplements to support healing function. This requires more of symptomatic treatment. No aggressive intervention is desired
Answered: Wed, 11 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor