Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Laseracupuncture treatment at a hospital in India

Hi, My name is Simon Bongart. One year ago I had a car accident and I have a broken left elbow and shoulder , a spinal nerve damage which affects the mobility in my hands. I have lost my complete mobility in my left arm, left hand. Have also lost my sensibility at both my hands. I think the best place is to go to an Indian hospital for lllt treatment. Do you have a particularly good one where I could go?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello and welcome to healthcare magic ,you can go to a neurologist for opinion ,but i cannot tell you the name as it would be unethical for me ,if possibletake also go to some good phsiotherapist too ,take care
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor