Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Knee twist, cannot walk, swollen. Suggest medicine or exercise

hello sir... i am lokesh from delhi working in army... sir my knee got twisted while playing volleyball ... i could not put weight on that knee while walking... if i move speedly o feel the slip again..i have got little soozan.... sir please help me .. prescribe me some medicine ... or some exercise to come to normal
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
At Delhi you have Army Hospital where an orthopedic specialist should evaluate for internal injury of knee-cruciate ligaments, collaterals ligaments,meniscal injury which can be evaluated by physical examination, Xray, ultrasound or arthroscopy as per severity. In mean time use knee cap?brace, fomentation,Tramadol tabs 50 mg twice , and go to hosp on earliest appointment
Answered: Sat, 13 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor