Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Knee pain after a short walk, deterioration in blood circulation. Normal X-ray, soft tissues of the knee affected. What can be done?

I used to play badminton for 8 years and stopped since end of April because of knee pain around both knees. I saw an orthopaedic doctor with x-rays on bone knees. He said my knee was in excellent condition based on x rays. I still go to work everyday, only office work (sitting most of the time). The doctor said only soft issues around both knees were affected. The knees appear normal without swelling or bruise . After a short walk, like walking about 500 metres, there will be some pain around the knees. However, the condition disappears after sleeping. The condition is still in place from end of April to Now. Additionally, from one week, blood circulation on both foot worsen. Was it getting serious? What I should do?
Mon, 9 Jul 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Get a MRI of knee joint done and consult the orthopedician.get physiotherapy and hot massage of the knee
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor