Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Kindly suggest me a balance diet to increase my weight

i am 25 year & my weight is 45 kg i take food sfufient but my weight not increase but weight loss so please tell what should i do for increasing weight & also tell me balance diet for me
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Eating all that I have mentioned should certainly help you gain weight, presuming that you do not have any weight loosing diseases, which you will need to consult a doctor and get detailed examination done to exclude.
Answered: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Neelam,

Welcome to HCM.
You must be the envy of all fat people out there. How they must be wishing to be as thin as you are. In this present world when every body is desperately trying to loose weight , here we have you who is wanting to put on weight.
Eat food rich in protein and use liberal amount of oil and ghee in your food. If you are non-veg. eat meat and meat products. If veg. eat rajma and use all kinds of dal preparations in you food and eat fried items.
Eat lots of fruits and add a few fresh green vegetables in your course of meal. Forget balanced diet. Eating all this will balance it itself.
Wish you good health.
Answered: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor