Kikuchi's disease, taking prednisolone, have fever, night sweats, headaches, pain in spleen, enlarged lymph nodes. Treatment?

Hi, I am 15 years old and i have currently been diagnosed with KFD (Kikuchi s disease) Since the diagnosis, i have been taking 50mg of prenisolone for two weeks but unfortunatly my lymphnodes are continuing to enlarge and classic symptoms such as fevers, night sweats , head aches and pain in my spleen is still occuring. I would like to know, what are other treatments that can be made for this specific disease?
Wed, 27 Nov 2013