Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online


JOINT PAIN FROM PAST 7 years - Not able to walk Hi, I need some information related to joint pain My mother is suffering from joint pain, She not able to walk and get up from more than 7 years i there any treatment so taht she can able to walk and get up.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
What is her age. Is she obese. Any other joints involved in the body. How is her back, any pain or stiffness including the back of neck. Does she have chronic cough, weight loss. You should provide more information. Is she Diabetic or Hypertensive. Any medical history. She could be having Osteorthritis due to heavy weight. She needs an X-ray of the joints and Orthopaedic consult. Pain killers will work under medical supervision for relief. Also she can use walking stick to walk and do mild walking exercise as well. She needs to eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables for antioxidant effect. Drink enough water. Avoid lifting heavy weights or much effort in walking.
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor