Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Itchiness, peeling penis skin. Cure?

Hi,am having this problem of itchiness and skin peeling off my foreskin for the last 10-15 days.I am married but presently staying alone,so have been abstaining from sex for the last 2 months or so.My personal hygiene is good.Also,there is high iron content in the water in this area(don't know if can be a cause or not). I am feeling itchiness under my foreskin and along the head aswell,with the skin peeling off.I am applying a moisturiser and feeling a little better.But not fully cured.Can you advise me regarding some home remedy/ application of some skin cream.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  190
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concern and you need to see a dermatologist to help you with your condition of itchiness and peeling of your penile skin. I understand your concern and penis hurting while urinating may be due to a urinary tract infection (UTI) or due to a sexually transmitted disease (STD). In either case you would have to visit a doctor. If testing i.e. screening for STDs are normal and you do not have a UTI either you might have a benign or a malignant urological condition for which you need to visit with a urologist. I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Wed, 24 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor