Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Is there any way to have a hair growth in my chest ?

Dear si., I am 37 years old healthy married man having two kids., I have good hair growth in my head , But I have no hair in my chest., which I have a desire right from my teen hood., Is there any way to have a hair growth in my chest ,. which makes me to feel more happy, since I love myself very much ?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  556
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Hair distribution is genetically determined. You can apply certain topical medications like Minoxidil to your chest area to increase the hair volume. Other than that hairimplantation is the next option. Before that get yourself evaluated by a Dermatologist.

Answered: Fri, 9 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor