Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment or exercise or diet plan or tonic to improve vision?

My son is 4 years old. after dilation he has cylinderical number +2.00. Dr. asked to convert his cylinderical number into spherical number. Is this fine? or should he wear cylinder glasses? Is there any treatment or exercise or diet plan or tonic to improve his vision?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi Shruti verma,
Welcome to healthcare magic.
Yes he needs to wear glassses b'coz
Wearing correct glasses help eyes to relax and focus to see clearly.
In young children,glasses should be worn full time as it is the time for visual development.If errors are not corrected,may lead to reduction in vision further.
Is there watering of eyes? too much stress in eyes to read? headache?
other symptoms?
Consult an Eye specialist.
Wish u good health.
Answered: Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Ophthalmologist Dr. Arun Chaudhari's  Response
Yes, He should wear glasses
There uis no substitute to wearing glasses
Proper wearing of glasses will develop his vision properly

Dr A Chaudhari
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor