Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for sexual weakness ?

i am 21 years 58 kg and height 5 9 male i m depressed due to my weak sexual perfomence. I am masturbating from past 8 years and sometimes even 4-5 times a day. sir due to that i hae developed some serious health issues like pre-mature ejaculation weak sexual desire and not harder erections also I have very less penis girth so sir is it possible to increase the penis girth and also is it possible to get rid over all these sexual problems . sir I am very much depressed due to all this please help me by consulting or by suggesting any good doctor who can help over my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  287
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
u have no problem at all,
all that u have create due to ur misinformation only.
masturbation is very natural and normal.
it can never cause u any problem.
it is food for sexual desire.
so fetch out all these bad thoughts.
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
sir one more thing i have not taken any treatment so far and my penis length is about 5.8 inches sir please tell is it possible to increase the penis girth by any means at least up to some extent. It will be so kind of you sir plzzzz... reply.
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor