Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for normal functioning of the spinal cord of my infant who had a significant brain damage during birth ?

Hi my baby boy Rayan 9 month old has significant brain damage during his birth(prolong delivery) and lack of oxygen as a result he admitted to hospital ICU for about 10days.Now seems like everything ok but his spinal cord not working such as, can’t roll over, seat, move even not strong his neck. Doctor said there is no hope it will remain the same of his whole life due to his brain damage. But I have hope .Can you tale me how medical science can help him? Thanx
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi welcome
no need to worry
for your child the apt treatment can provide by ayurveda therapy only.
we treated patients like this.
if any good doctors available there at your area who knows the kerala type of specific therapies and panchakarma you can approach
or else contact me
or write in detail
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor