Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

124 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Is there any treatment for necrospermia ?

hello sir i am 24 years, height 5.2 . weight 50 kgs i am getting married after one month,recently i have given test my semen in that report gives to necrospermia ( no motility ) and count is 1 millions, is any treatment for this
Fri, 13 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Ashok,thanks for query.First of all it is important to know the reason for this.In most of the cases infection some where in the system is the reason for this,please visit a urologist and get proper examination done.He will guide you further and you will be fine.bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....