Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Is there any thing I can do to help my 13 months old baby he has a very large poo stuck in his bum ?

Is there any thing I can do to help my 13 months old baby he has a very large poo stuck in his bum and he can t push it out his been like that for two days now I ve taken him hospital for this in the pass but they did not help what can I do he keeps crying
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  235
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
that must be so much of discomfort for your child. please take him to a pediatric surgeon or any surgeon immediately, it needs to be removed manually. he might need his gut to be cleared of soon probably with an enema. from your side, dont try doing anything which might harm the child, only think is give him more & more liquids & fruits, mainly banana, fruit juices, green leafy vegetables & more fibres. but take him to hospital right away
Answered: Sun, 30 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor