Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Is there any problem to my baby in the womb if my blood group is B neg and my husband's blood group is o negative ?

hello sir/ mam, myself priya, i m pregnant since 2 and half month and consulting all medicince from doctor as well . actually my prob is dis dat i had took pills and avoid fist baby in sep 2010(its may be one month baby i had concive in july 2010) and after dat since september we had non protective sex but at last i m pregnant in april month 2011. i m happy but doctor test me and my blood is b(negative) and my hubby has o(positive).i had read somewhere if dis is ur fist baby den ur body make some antibody or something and dere is no harm to mom and baby but if its urs second baby den its problem? so i wanna ask is dis baby count as fist or second and i m in very tension.....wat will happen and tell me wat precaution i have to take care and all. i m very happy for this baby.......... whether boy or gal i love it................ but after knowing this RH incompatibi.I FEEL VERY dull.............. and i heard dat if this incompatibility is in parents den dere is a change of miscarriage in any months is it true? kindly help me by ur precious advice.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi Priya,

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
If mother's Rh is -ve and father's +ve then while delivering the baby, antibodies will be produced which will harm the baby, but there is 100% treatment for this.
Ur doctor will give antiD injection which will solve this problem. This baby will be considered as first baby.
Dont worry, ur baby will b healthy, ur doctor will take care of this.

Hope I have answered ur question.
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor