Is there any problem in my pregnancy based on my gyno report ?

I am Jitu from Bangladesh Age 22yrs Height 5ft Weight 52kg I had irregular period problem I contacted a Obstetrician Gynecologist Laparoscopic Surgeon She gave me some test these are given below with result on 16102010 1 Blood Glucose 2hrs ABF 60 mmol I am Jitu from Bangladesh Age 22yrs. Height 5ft, Weight 52+kg. I had irregular period problem,. I contacted a Obstetrician , Gynecologist & Laparoscopic Surgeon. She gave me some test these are given below with result on 16.10.2010 (1) Blood Glucose -2hrs ABF: 6.0 mmol/L, (2) T3: 101ng/dL, T4:7.66µg/dL, TSH: 1.74µIU/mL, FSH: 7.48IU/L, LH: 10.8IU/L. Earlier I tested TC/DC/ESR/Hb%-PMCT,Calcium, IgE & Unrine R/M/E and USG on 17.04.2010 by conducting medicine doctor and got satisfactory result for your kind information. Doctor gave Medicine on 16.10.10 1) Tab- Normenus 05 mg , 2+2+2 for 07 days 2) After (Period) 16 days Tab- Normenus , 1+1+1 for 10 days 3) Gave advice to takebaby. On 27.11.2011 Wanted Baby and gave medicine as below: 1) Tab Folic acid 1+0+1 continue 2) Tab Gestrenol 5mg , 1+1+1for 10 days (D16 to D25 during period) On 22.01.2011 gave medicine 1) Tab Metfo -500mg, 0+1+1 , 2) Tab Folic acid 1+0+1, 3) Tab Letrol 500mg, 0+0+2, for 5 days (Day2 to Day6 during period) 4) Tab Gestrenol 5mg, 1+1+1 for 10 days (Day16 to Day25 ) To be continued up to 3 months • Period has stopped for 15days from the due date. I went to doctor and gave some test I got positive result from Ultrasonography Doctor gave medicine again 1) Tab Folic acid , 1+0+1 to be continued 2) Tab Visceralgine, 1+1+1 for 5 days (If pain) 3) Tab Aristovit-B , 1+0+1 (one file) 4) Tab Pentagut 20mg, , 1+0+1 for 30days 5) Tab Gestrenol 5mg, 1+1+1 to be continued My question to you how long I should take tab Gestrenol 05mg . Give some advice in details during pregnancy by email: saim@desco.org.bd
Fri, 6 May 2011