Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Is there any natural supplement that can be taken instead of oral medicine to ease pain caused by bullet lodged below the heart ?

Hi, My husband is currently suffering from a bullet lodged just below his heart which has been inside him for 3 years. He wont be able to have it out for another 3 to 6 months but he is currently suffering from so much pain that he cant even lye down or walk. The doctor has said that the bullet is applying pressure to a vain(?) that is indirectly conneted to his spinal cord causing him to not be able to function properly. due to the fact he doesnt take oral medication do you know of any natural supplements which he can take to ease his pain? Such as green tea? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
bullet in chest for 3 yrs is long time
bullets migrate in body may be it will penetrate the vein any time and cause impending emergency
consult doctor immediately and take urgent treatment

Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
welcome to HCM,
your husband has been suffering from bullet lodged science 3 yrs.if that bullet applying
pressure on any vain or on spinal cord you should apply a belt over that region ,it helps in reduceing pain. restrict movement of that part. along with it he should take large amount of ginger in any form it also help in reducing pain.
Dr aseem 9982583020
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Amogst herbs that can reduce pain are garlic , ginger, thyme, asfoteda, Keep bowel clear.
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor