Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Is there any medicine available to have sex for long time ?

I would like to participate in sex for longer time, so pls suggest any medicine I would like to participate in sex for longer time, so pls suggest any medicine
Asked On : Tue, 21 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  250
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
It would have helped me better if u had told me your age, habits of any. I would like u to get yourself screened for diabetes, lipid profile and see if it is normal
I suggest u do start stop start method and also use a condom to desenstize the skin. Also u wil have to meet a urologist, he might prescribe sustinex tablets

Have a healthy living
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor