Is there any medication to control urge to pass stools, undigested food in bowels with history of having celiac disease?

Hi, I have celiac disease and control my diet well but I do suffer from nerves and need the loo badly at times. When I rush to go I always pass plenty. I am unable to put weight on as I also believe my digestion is fast as in my stool there looks to be undigested food. The rush to the loo is a pain but I always need to go badly and if I manage To hold on I seem to create lots of wind. Any ideas if medication could help me? Thank you
Wed, 18 Dec 2013