Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Is there any medication for skipping periods from time to time ?

I m 28 years old. I ve been skipping my periods from time to time... There are times that I skip for 3 months . I will be getting married soon.. It makes me worry.. Please suggest some medicine..
Asked On : Sun, 5 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Irregular menses is due to change in the harmones cycle. you have to regulate your cycles so homeopathic medicines help a lot to over come your problem. so consult a homeo physician to get a permanent solution to your problem.
Answered: Tue, 7 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor