Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Is there any medication for cracking sounds from bones ?

Dear Doctor , I am 24 year unmarried girl,my weight is about 45kg and my height is 5.3 .My problem is that from few days back, i am having cracking sound from my bones specially joints .Is this any kind of disease if yes then kindly suggest me the cure and remedy of it via food or medicine. i ll be gratefull. Regards, Sara
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  231
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.See Sara all the joints contains fluid in it.In joints when fluids move from one compartment to other it makes sounds on movement.So it is normal.If you have pain in joints and some weakness after consulting your doctor you can take calcium tablets and food rich in calcium like green vegetables,black dal,milk and milk products.
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor