Is there any exercise or vaccination for a child suffering from hydrocephalus ?

My daughter is hydrocephalus. she has been operated in January 2011. VP shunt was transplanted properly but in the very next month that is February 2011 her abdominal got infected due to which VP shunt removed back. After removal she suffered for 20 days from meningitis for which she treated with vancomicin antibiotics . now we all are scared of VP shunt transplantation. So if there any exercise or vaccine to cure hydrocephalus.
Fri, 13 May 2011