Is there any cream to improve the complexion ?

i have a 9 month baby.he is very dark color.so i want to improve color.shall i use any cream
Wed, 28 Dec 2011
Treatment/Therapy
hi saradha
i tell u ,u r most caring mother.
baby color tend to change during first 3-5 year.
his color will change slowly.
dont massage any cream or oil.
dont apply any solution to do his skin white
-just apply good moisurizer
-avoid direct sunexposure
-avoid rubbing of his skin
dont worry he will get his natural skin

Goodmorning doctor Pls I want you to recommend a good cream that I can use, I want to have a very fair complexion but I don t know wich cream to use, I don t want creams that will give me black spots and patches on my knees,ankle,legs e.t.c. Pls. Tnx Queeneth from nigeria

well sir my name is Jay. my frends are using cosmelite cream since 3 months and got good complexion. I saw u replying to some people that its not safe to use it coz it contains steroids. Would you suggest a cream for my one of my friend to get fair complexion.

Hi I am a dark skinned asian male, i was using cosmelite which gave me a good complexion however is started getting pimples becoz of that..hence i stopped cosmelite..now i have becum more darker..wat shud i do? shus i continue to use cosmelie is it a good cream for any skin type?

Recent questions on  Manipulative therapy

Hi This morning I had a client for a massage. David has been coming to me for yrs on a wkly basis. Lately I have noticed the lymph glands on each side of his penis, to be quite raised and painful. I advised him to see a doctor which he did. the results...high sugar levels. today I had to stop the massage 1/2h in as David got very light headed and nauseous. had 2 glasses of water before he left and since then (9.30am) has been drinking non stop. After just checking on him, 20 big glasses of water and can t stop drinking raised alarm bells in my head. is this normal?

my age is 28, height 5" 9cm, 72 kg weight, during sex, the flow of the fluid liquid which is coming out during erection is very less. I am not able to do the sex for a longer time. Also let me know about amy massage so that i can increse my lengh of the panies

i massage my penis with oil in bath room and get errection in 3-5 minutes. then i keep massaging for say 5-10 minutes and the precum comes some times but i don't ejaculate.after this i take shower.is there any problem for prostrate if i don't ejaculate.how long a man takes to get back errection again(recovery period).Any thing wrong if i take tentax forte once in awhile

hi, been having pain in the thumb for last two weeks,took ibuprufen tabs for five days and applied diclo plus methyl saly acid ointment. nomhelp.started eaucalyptus oil massage plus hot fomentation. some relief. two weeks past.bany suggestion for a quickervrelief...sks

I fell from stairs and have huge bump in l buttock what I should do? Which doctor I should see?

This question is for my wife, who is aged 38 years. She has been complaining for intermittent pain on the shoulder tendon, and sometimes suddenly it radiates down. There is a specific place exactly behind the shoulder on the joint of shoulder...

Hello Dr XXXXXXX I was thinking I should write you a follow up of my condition and I guess the system here is on the same schedule as mine. I have been slowly implementing all of your suggestions. I had a pretty hard week last week. went to see...