Is there any cream to improve the complexion ?

i have a 9 month baby.he is very dark color.so i want to improve color.shall i use any cream
Wed, 28 Dec 2011
Treatment/Therapy
hi saradha
i tell u ,u r most caring mother.
baby color tend to change during first 3-5 year.
his color will change slowly.
dont massage any cream or oil.
dont apply any solution to do his skin white
-just apply good moisurizer
-avoid direct sunexposure
-avoid rubbing of his skin
dont worry he will get his natural skin

Goodmorning doctor Pls I want you to recommend a good cream that I can use, I want to have a very fair complexion but I don t know wich cream to use, I don t want creams that will give me black spots and patches on my knees,ankle,legs e.t.c. Pls. Tnx Queeneth from nigeria

well sir my name is Jay. my frends are using cosmelite cream since 3 months and got good complexion. I saw u replying to some people that its not safe to use it coz it contains steroids. Would you suggest a cream for my one of my friend to get fair complexion.

Hiiii... I m 24 years old... initially my complexion was dark... I met with an accident, after that I was suggested to use skinllite nd than cosmelite... using that my complexion was improved bt scars were still thr.... I also faced problems such as redness, itching on my face... nw I stoped using these creams after its use till 1.5yrs... nw my skin is getting darker and looking dull and dead with patches.... please suggest me the cream and diet that I must take for improving my complexion as well as skin.....

Recent questions on  Manipulative therapy

pulse on left side of head good evening, i have xonerns with what s hpoening to my body now, fron top down. Lately, i have been experiencing a pulsing:-)on the left side of my head and I am also realizing that I am forgetting things, simple words in the middle of sentences. For the past 60-90 days, I ve been taking Raspberry Ketones. Could this have something to do with it. Thanks for any help that you could provide. Mrs. Watts

I have just had a sports massage and the girl doing it massaged my arm as it has been hurting. When she did it in a certain spot it sent tingling shooting down my arm and into my thumb and forefinger. She said that it felt like there was a bubble or something under the skin. What could it be?

My sister just informed me that she has been suffering from constant pain. It starts in her lower back, radiates up to the middle of her shoulder blade and then down her left side. She has paid on her left side and it will go numb at times. She often gets what she says is a knot that forms in her left upper arm (bicep) and she has to massage it out. She recently went the doctor and they have run MRI s and CT Scans...but they are unable to diagnose anything. They initially thought she had a stroke...but not now. She told me she is in constant pain...sometimes dull and sometimes intense. She does have Morphan Syndrome (sp?). Could this be a symptom? I asked if she had mentioned that to her doctor and she had not.

I am 73 years old and met with an electric shock from a street light wire and had fallen from height of 10 feet on my back at right side shoulder.I got consious after about an hour. All X rays of bones and CT Scan of brain was found OK. But after 2-3 days pain started on my right shoulder. This accident occured about 3 months back but the pain still persist .Now about a week back started taking physiotherapy. I have also been taking pain killers. I feel acute weakness and find difficulty in rotating right shoulder. In phisiotherapy they are giving short wave diothermy and Ultrasonic therapy. Kindly suggest if this treatment is OK or some other suggestions.

I fell from stairs and have huge bump in l buttock what I should do? Which doctor I should see?

This question is for my wife, who is aged 38 years. She has been complaining for intermittent pain on the shoulder tendon, and sometimes suddenly it radiates down. There is a specific place exactly behind the shoulder on the joint of shoulder...

Hello Dr XXXXXXX I was thinking I should write you a follow up of my condition and I guess the system here is on the same schedule as mine. I have been slowly implementing all of your suggestions. I had a pretty hard week last week. went to see...