Owl Image

Is there any cream to improve the complexion ?

i have a 9 month baby.he is very dark color.so i want to improve color.shall i use any cream
Wed, 28 Dec 2011
Treatment/Therapy
hi saradha
i tell u ,u r most caring mother.
baby color tend to change during first 3-5 year.
his color will change slowly.
dont massage any cream or oil.
dont apply any solution to do his skin white
-just apply good moisurizer
-avoid direct sunexposure
-avoid rubbing of his skin
dont worry he will get his natural skin

well sir my name is Jay. my frends are using cosmelite cream since 3 months and got good complexion. I saw u replying to some people that its not safe to use it coz it contains steroids. Would you suggest a cream for my one of my friend to get fair complexion.

Goodmorning doctor Pls I want you to recommend a good cream that I can use, I want to have a very fair complexion but I don t know wich cream to use, I don t want creams that will give me black spots and patches on my knees,ankle,legs e.t.c. Pls. Tnx Queeneth from nigeria

Hi I am a dark skinned asian male, i was using cosmelite which gave me a good complexion however is started getting pimples becoz of that..hence i stopped cosmelite..now i have becum more darker..wat shud i do? shus i continue to use cosmelie is it a good cream for any skin type?

Recent questions on Manipulative therapy

im looking for a dr that knows about temporal arteritis in knox ville tenn37917 and what person does the biopsy, then what to they do with the biopsy, does it erer go away. also what is the best school for massage. a feiend a\said she comes to a school in knoxvill that will do massage reasonably I have cranps in my legs and feet and have fms

I am a 23 year old female with a comprimised immune system. I have had a UTI for a couple of weeks that is almost completely gone now but I still have the lower abdominal pain and back pain. My most recent partner has told me that i need to be tested for chlymydia as he may have it (because of WBC's found in his urine) and thinks he has contracted it from me and is waiting for his results. I'm pretty sure I dont have it but I will be getting tested as well. My main question is is massage contraindicated if I do have it as I am currently in massage school and we're doing deep tissue? Also what are the chanes of his WBC's being from a UTI since I have one? Thank you.

Recently took my 10 week old daughter (who is a twin) to doctor for routine check up. Doctor did not say anything about her head until I asked. her head is misshapen and she looks to one side, which from what i looked up is infant torticollis. Doctor did not diagnose her with this, but said to exercise her neck muscles. Shouldn't this have been diagnosed as infant torticollis? Will it go away without physical therepy or use of a helmet? Anyone's infant had this and fixed it without physical therapy?

I fell from stairs and have huge bump in l buttock what I should do? Which doctor I should see?

This question is for my wife, who is aged 38 years. She has been complaining for intermittent pain on the shoulder tendon, and sometimes suddenly it radiates down. There is a specific place exactly behind the shoulder on the joint of shoulder...

Hello Dr XXXXXXX I was thinking I should write you a follow up of my condition and I guess the system here is on the same schedule as mine. I have been slowly implementing all of your suggestions. I had a pretty hard week last week. went to see...