Is there an asthma inhaler without steroid or sulfur content?

hi my name is heather my mama is allergic to almost everything on the market down to one antibiotic she can take and the only inhaler that she could take for and asthma attack or bug bite is maxaIr 0.2mg and now it is off the market. her doctor says sorry because she is deathly allergic to sulfur and sulfate products. also she can not take any type off steroids. so can u tell me if there is any asthma inhaler out there that does not contain steroids or sulfur????
Fri, 6 Feb 2015