Is there a medication that can increase the oxygen flow to my legs ?

Is there a medication that can increase the oxygen flow to my legs?
My arteries are not supplying oxygen to my legs.The Doctors tell me surgery will not help.I cannot walk a half city block.The pain in my legs becomes unbearable even at a snails pace.It takes usually 10 minutes for the arteries I do have to supply oxygen to my legs so I can continue.(I am 57 yrs. old,had 3 heart attacks,triple bypass surgery,12 stints inserted,high blood pressure and cholesterol)What a mess!The medication would probably kill me,but I would give it a shot.I don't want a scooter,or wheel chair,or crutches.About all I can do is run my riding lawn mower;I want to be able to function.Is there any real Doctors in the house?Thanking you in advance for any good advice...
Thu, 17 Dec 2009